We’ve been really busy the past few months working on a number of updates and enhancements to Quick Timesheets and we’re excited to announce that these are now available for our customers world-wide.
First up, you might notice our new website and design, which has been put together to make it easier to navigate find the information you need. We’ve also done a lot of work behind the scenes to make Quick Timesheets even faster and responsive, including a larger server cluster and app engine hosted in Sydney, Australia.
Here’s an overview of some of the important changes we’ve made:
New Pricing Model and In App Upgrade
We’re really excited to announce our new pricing model, which is designed to suit a range of business sizes and allow you to seamlessly upgrade when you need more features or user accounts.
We’ve introduced five new plan types, including Starter ($79 a year, 10 users), Professional ($249 a year, 20 users), and Enterprise ($1499 a year, 50 users). As your business grows or if you need to access additional features, you can upgrade and renew your plan directly from your account.
New, improved Help Site
We’ve launched a new Help Site to assist our customers. We’ll be creating more help guides, howtos, and tips to get you started in here.
You can also use our Help Site to submit a help request, and our team will be able to provide you an answer.
You asked for them, new features released.
We’ve also released a number of new features and enhancement to Quick Timesheets that we’ve been working on over the past few months.
- New, modernized interface design. Increased font-sizes for easier use.
- Email reminders – send reminders to update timesheets (Settings -> Reminders)
- A new ‘time of day’ report that shows when your team are working
- Added grouping by entry or user for Saasu item invoicing
- New native calendar for mobile interface (for iPhone, Android)
- Can bulk re-assign client/task from search
- Calendar remembers your preference to show/hide weekend
- + lots of fixes and enhancements
If you have any feedback or suggestions for us, please feel free to get in touch with the team.